BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Monday, April 18, 2011

Madly in Love with Tim Holtz...


Well, I've been busy brainwashing myself with Tim Holtz techniques & demos for 3 days straight lol, so now I'm on a life mission to acquire all of his products:) I can't wait to get my mitts on them. Soooo Madly in Love with Tim (not in a crazy stalker way, in an appreciative & gratitude way lol just to be clear. His creations and his products make my life a lot easier. One day I'll make it to CHA to check out his collections and it would be very awesome to meet him in person. He's an amazing person. For those of you who haven't had the good fortune of being spelled out by Tim Holtz, I have a few links for you...



No comments:

Post a Comment