BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Thursday, September 17, 2015

Layout 5 King Of My Heart

 Layout 5 King Of My Heart


Left Detail

Right Detail

 For the concrete/cement effect here, I mixed my home-made Gesso with ashes from my cigarettes (it took a LOT of ashes to get this color because there is white acrylic paint in my gesso base and applied it with a plastic card. 

The other colored gessos were made by simply mixing a few drops of Tim holtz distress Inks with the white gesso. I applied these with stencils using a plastic spoon.


Created September 3, 2015

See Supply List below for anyone who wants to recreate the background... :)

Supply List:
  • Homemade Gesso (Baking Soda Based) See Recipe Here! Applied on page bg w/ plastic card.
  • Stencils: Heidi Swapp Confetti (6"x 6"), TCW Mini Tile Texture (6"x 6").
  • Jute Hearts From $ store, inked with Dylusions Ink Sprays in: Calypso Teal, Pure Sunshine, Cut Grass & Chopped Pesto.
  • Tim Holtz Fastener (can't remember the name of it, it's retired now, but includes jump rings, swivel clasps and a chain).
  • Eyelet Recollections from Michaels (used in 2nd jute heart to attach fastener).
  • Heart shaped Stick Pin & Paperclips from The Scrapping Turtle
  • Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean, Evergreen Bough, Broken China, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers.
  • Maya Road Journey Accents (Metal Heart Ribbon Holder-Yellow).
  • CTMH Finger Dabbers (used to apply inks).
  • Stamps From Michaels (Lips and others not shown), Word KING was stamped with Coffee House Alpha by Inkadinkadoo Clear stamps, added swirls by me..
  • Trinkets: crowns, vintage watch & turquoise pendant from Michaels.
  • Project Life Journal Cards (3"x4") Graph & Assorted Colors (used for inserts (not shown) in bottom pouch).
  • Patterned papers for 'Of My Heart' Bo Bunny. Inked by me.
  • SU Stampin' Up Tag punch (On journal card insert).



No comments:

Post a Comment