BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Sunday, October 4, 2015

Layout 9 True Love Is Effortless

I'm Not feeling this one so much, I will have another go at it another time.  It went through a lot of changes, and I'm still not happy with it. I intend to work a lot more on this one at a later date I'm just not inspired to do so at present because I have other projects I am working on. Below is a picture of the original background created using Tim Holtz Tissue wrap Mellange & festive Berries Distress Stain...
These Flowers From my stash were originally inked with Tim Holtz Distress Stains, but then painted black because I decided it was too much vibrant color and wanted to tone it down. So  here is what they looked like before and after...


....And here are the rest of the detail pictures.... as always supply list is posted below...






Created September 27, 2015
Supply List:
  • Homemade Mod Podge See Recipe Here!
  • Homemade Gesso - Baking Soda Base (white and black) See Recipe Here!
  • Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap Mellange
  • Torn & cut papers from books
  • Paper Doilies from Shoppers Drug-mart (Under Smaller hearts)
  • Tim Holtz Distress Stains in: Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Dried Marigold, Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Milled Lavender, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Evergreen Bough, Festive Berries, Black Soot.
  • Flowers From My stash
  • Black Sharpie marker for writing and outlining



No comments:

Post a Comment